• untitled.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 309
  • untitled1.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 312
  • untitled2.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 323
  • untitled3.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 309
Looks good:beerchug: Dont for get that at ZERO air down....the tire should be OFF the tail for safety...incase a line breaks and you dont destroy stuff and can still ride home. And that when compressed too. Buddy had Tricky and it would still bottom out on the tail when riding 2 up. Had a billet collar made to go around the cylinde shaft as a stop point..fized it all.

Last edited:
Lovin the look

Which system did you get and where. My way of asking how much it was :whistle:, This way I can just go look. :whistle:

Commuta, no plan for air on front. Thanks BigRod, at zero air, set at bout 1 1/2 inches off tire. Soupys adjustable links:thumbsup: DEMMYM its a tricky air ride. and i got it for the low price of $500 installed:thumbsup: Came off wrecked bike.

I rode over to Huntsville, Al. today to watch some drag racing and while I was walking around checking out busa's I happened upon a black one that I had to stop and really check out. Me and the guy started talking and found out he is a member of the Org. This is one of the sweetest, sickest, whatever you want to call it bikes I have ever seen. Blanca commented in one of mcruz post that he should ceramic coat the muzzy exhaust. I can confirm that he did do that and it is amazing how good this bike look's in person. It was very nice to meet you today Mitch and I hope we stay in touch. :beerchug:

Pardon me for my ignorance,i cant find the air ride in your pictures since everything is black in colour

Back