Who missed the Stampede?

JUSTANOVA

Registered
I rode 2500 miles to get to the stampede this year after having to miss last years, boy am I glad I made the trek. :yes: Not only did I see some absolutely beautiful scenery on the way as I took the round a bout way and went through 8 states on the way....starting in Iowa, minnesota, south dakota, wyoming, montana(glacier ntl. park), idaho, oregon, and reno, but I met with some old friends and met a bunch of new ones, everyone had a great time and here is some video proof of the fun had by all.:beerchug:

so if you missed it this year you should consider it for next year, as its definately the most fun Ive had on my bike.:cheerleader:

Last edited by a moderator:
Justanova...thanks, man, that was very nicely done and thanks for the time and effort expended in our behalf...

Thanks for the video, I wanna go bad, looks like a good time.:thumbsup:

Brett, it was cool hanging out again. Not as many beers this time.....which was a good thing. lol! Hopefully Lamb will see ya next year.

Hey Brett! Nice time too all around glad we got to ride together. Couldnt figure out why you had a hoody on under your leathers when it was 95 degree's though ... :dunno: :oldcool:

stampede2010-mypics 035.jpg

stampede2010-mypics 034b.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Brett! Nice time too all around glad we got to ride together. Couldnt figure out why you had a hoody on under your leathers when it was 95 degree's though ... :dunno: :oldcool:

:beerchug: It was great to meet you too, and it was a little chilly that morning, but shortly after that pic I took the hoodie off as it got hot quick.:moon:

Brett, it was cool hanging out again. Not as many beers this time.....which was a good thing. lol! Hopefully Lamb will see ya next year.

Lamb, those shots of us during the photo shoot at virginia city turned out great:beerchug:

I will definately be there next year barring a cotastrophe.

Music has gotta be the group Haircut 100 ?
Just watched it again , great video !
This far away Flordian is most bummed he's too far to have made that :(

This far away Flordian is most bummed he's too far to have made that :(

nonsense! mapquest says......"Total Travel Estimate: 45 hours 20 minutes / 3058.72 miles" of course I just guessed miami. but thats only about 500 miles more that I rode this year:moon:

it would be great if you made it next year, I will buy the first round:beerchug:

Your 60 miles off as I'm in West Palm and if I rode that far I'd fall off bike and be bedridden the whole time but i would let you bring a few rounds to my room along with a bottle of Alleve :)

Back