Man, I love this bike!!

CWCobra

Registered
Had my '07 'Busa going on 3 years now. Every time I ride it I like it more and more and more. My poor old Honda 1300R is getting neglected! I've had lots of rides in my almost 59 years, and the Hayabusa keeps on impressing me, with every ride I take. I did 100 miles Saturday, 250 more yesterday, and another 50 or so today. I can never get enough!

Great looks, great performance, great comfort, amazing reliability...who could ask for more??

Any other "golden-agers" out there who are as impressed as I am?

CW

Good to hear your enjoying her so much! She'll take you places you'd never thought you'd go.
Hang on tight and continue to enjoy the ride. The Hayabusa is truly something special.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pics or it doesn't exist nor happen :laugh:

Yes I love mine too but the white 09 is the best they ever made !

Had my '07 'Busa going on 3 years now. Every time I ride it I like it more and more and more.
Great looks, great performance, great comfort, amazing reliability...who could ask for more??

Any other "golden-agers" out there who are as impressed as I am?

CW

I'm not yet a "golden-ager" but I know the feeling. She'll be 3 years old on September 27. Here's a couple of pics while we wait for yours. Please post pics. It's the :rulez:

By the way, these are about a month old pics.

August 6 Mileage 002.jpg

August 5th Ride 017.jpg

August 5th Ride 003.jpg

August 5th Ride 005.jpg

August 5th Ride 012.jpg

Last edited:
So thats what we are golden agers im 62 and enjoying mine as much as you are can't wait to get off work and start riding wife thinks im crazy.

Back