Insurance quote

slngshott

Registered
I just got an insurance quote from my local State Farm. $282. a year for the Busa! Full coverage. Same price for the Warrior. I paying Over $600 just for the busa from travlers for the same coverage.All I can say is oh yeh here I come state farm. I saving over $400 a year on my cars also.

Why not the house ? I was looking into switching cars,house,and bikes.

They dont pay for spit on roofs. As soon as I replace my roof, out of pocket, I am moving everything but the bike away from State Farm. My bike insurance will go up about 5 bucks a month, but they werent there when I needed them.

State Farm was far more expensive for both my Hayabusa and Honda Shadow. I have been an automotive/homeowners customer for years, but GEICO blew them out of the water on both bikes in my area.

I've still got USAA as the cheapest for me (thought you can't be a new biker with them now).

State Farm was next but my cars were all more expensive. GEICO wanted 4-times what USAA wanted in Texas... :rofl:

I've still got USAA as the cheapest for me (thought you can't be a new biker with them now).

State Farm was next but my cars were all more expensive. GEICO wanted 4-times what USAA wanted in Texas... :rofl:

I think you have to be military or your immediate relatives, mom/dad, son/daughter have to be or have been in the military to get USAA insurance. I always thought they were most expensive... i guess that is for your home owners though maybe? Probably 99% of our work comes from USAA

I think you have to be military or your immediate relatives, mom/dad, son/daughter have to be or have been in the military to get USAA insurance. I always thought they were most expensive... i guess that is for your home owners though maybe? Probably 99% of our work comes from USAA

Yep, military or ex but I think they've opened it up for anyone that has family prior also. So if you have a great grandpa that was military he should be able to get you in... :beerchug:

I've got them for homeowners also and no one can touch them for quotes I got. Ohio was much cheaper but even shopping around in Texas they are still cheaper and better coverage for my zip code... :thumbsup:

All of them booooo. lol quote's between 530-730 a month for a 22 year old with nothing on my record.

Something else is wrong, what's your credit score?.......otherwise something is telling them you are HIGH risk... :poke:

I had a BUSA when I was 21 and paid less than that for full coverage every 6-months and you are getting quoted monthly for that... :eek:

USAA does insure new riders now,but the policy is actually carried by Progressive:whistle:

$100 a year for liability on my 05 from Geico...SF wanted $240 a year.
$1080 a year for full on my 06 from State Farm....Geico wanted $2400 a year for full on the 06

progressive was just over $ 600 a year for the same coverage which is now $282 a year. They saved me over $400 on my cars. I had them years ago and switched to Travlers who at the time saved me a good amoumt , now going back to save a good amount. I am 38 with a clean record.

USAA does insure new riders now,but the policy is actually carried by Progressive:whistle:

Ya but have you called them? :poke: ...the Progressive rates are a JOKE!!! :eek:

I'm in the grandfather system of USAA which is a TON cheaper than the current Progressive BS... :beerchug:

Back