how to trigger a traffic light

nice writeup.. just happened to me today and I noticed the loop and even said to myself, "that looks like a loop" and rolled over it again. But I was only guessing.. NOW I KNOW.

I run the magnets and they do work 99 percent of the time.. :thumbsup:

I use magnets as well. I think they're about 14,000 gauss. I bought them off e-bay.

Don't put them on the header or catalytic converter though...they'll lose their effectiveness.

I can't say I'm at 99% effectiveness...probably closer to 75%. I was pretty close to 100% at the airport parking lot back when I used to work in that godforsaken industry.

We've got a good law in Tennessee: bikers may proceed thru a traffic light after stop, if path is clear. No waiting for green. I love it!

CW

I run the magnets and they do work 99 percent of the time.. :thumbsup:

Doyle...is there anything that you don't have on your bike? :lol:
Not that I'm complaining...if I could afford it, I'd definitely have everything that I could on my bike too!

If you have access to computer hard drives, like I do, they have very small and very strong magnets, I will try those. When you get off the interstate by my house my bike never sets off the sensors that cause the red light to change (exit 35b). Thanks for the info Ben :beerchug:

Back