Gotta Vent for a few

Slowboy

Registered
Well I order and got my tranny,shift forks,and shift shaft back on the 5th of Aug and took it to the shop!! Huy told me onnce I goy everything back it shoyld be a week or so!? Well I knew it was gonna be longer than that!! Well anyways I go to the shop on the 13th. To see how it was going. Well he just got the tranyy in but nothing else was done!! Said the shop torque wrench broke and it would be a couple days before Snap on Tools would bring it!! Well the 18th I go back and check and to drop off my new brock pipe!! Cases still not done yet!! Well my wie goes and check on it the 20th and he says it will be done monday for sure!! Well monday I go to see and he says he had a problem with the shift shaft seal and needs a new one!! He tell me he eas gonna order it that day! Well yestersday I called and now he want me to order or go somewhere and pick one up!! I asked him why didn't you order it monday! He said the shop would have charge me extra for the ordering it!! WTF. So if I drive to the nearest shop with is in OKC!! That's 80 or more miles from my house! WTF. Why didn't he just order it monday and been done with it!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Good to get it out . Sorry bout your luck .
Screaming will make you feel better.

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH

See I feel better already :)

Well I was gonna order it. But since the part is only $5 they will not ship it to me! And I can't go today cause Michelin got me building tires til 7. Lol. Guess I'm gonna have to spend $60 in gas monday to get a $5.00 part!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Well I was gonna order it. But since the part is only $5 they will not ship it to me! And I can't go today cause Michelin got me building tires til 7. Lol. Guess I'm gonna have to spend $60 in gas monday to get a $5.00 part!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Thats always the way :banghead:

Who has it? Oklahoma honda-Suzuki?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The part. I'm eating lunch a mile from there. I can drop it in the mail and you'll have it Tuesday. They are closed on Monday anyhow.

Posted via Mobile Device

Here's what I'd try....

Ask your parts supplier if they'd ship it to you if it were a $35 part. If so, have them mark it up appropriately.

or

Post a thread on the .org looking for someone who lives near your parts supplier who would be willing to pick up the part and ship it to you overnight, or however you prefer - for $30 - $60 (your time should be worth something to you). It seems we have a number of members who are unemployed or otherwise under some financial stress. This could be a win/win for everyone.

Sounds like you're experiencing what I label the "small town premium". Sure it's cheap to live there, but finding competent people to perform services for you, and getting things done in a timely fashion carries a price.

Good luck with your project.

Or do you the part number handy?

Do you want me to grab it an mail it to you?

Naw I don't have the part #. But I do know they have it! Called them 3 times yesterday! Wife was gonna go get yesterday. But they was closed when she got up there
Posted via Mobile Device

i would spend another $50 on something they had that i wanted and get them to ship it rather than spend the $ on gas and waste my time...spend the same amount, save your time, and get extra goodies :beerchug: just my $.02

Back