One more pic of Reno/Fernley Raceway

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Photographer Rick Clemson found another shot of me on turn 8a from the Stampede trackday.
I post it to show two things....first, how good Rick is with his hi res shots and second, when people talk about decreasing radius turns, I don't know of a better example than 8a! One is always winding it tighter, working into the proper apex. It's such a process that the drive out is quite hard to get right....and it leaves one always asking the question, "could I have done that better?" If no one ever passes you in this area then you feel, "at least I must be holding my own". Doyle

DM_17601.jpg

Lookin' good Doyle!!:bowdown:
Crappy weather today and tomorrow, eh?
We canceled a FOG ride and possible hook up with a couple of NorCal riders as well. Oh well, maybe next weekend.

Last edited:
Lookin' good Doyle!!:bowdown:
Crappy weather today and tomorrow, eh?
We canceled a FOG ride and possible hook up with a couple of NorCal riders as well. Oh well, maybe next weekend.

Yeah Jimbo, it's suddenly very winterlike! Oh well, I'm kinda enjoying it, hanging with the daughters around the house.
Doyle

Oh come on Doyle...............You Just like looking at yourself :laugh:

You have Mad Skills my Friend.

Robb (OZZ) says HI

you look like a younster...:thumbsup:

Why thank you Steve. I can't believe I never even used my slicks this season....lotta twisties though. I'm gonna do another Pashnit tour this coming Spring(you should try to do one too) BUT gotta get through Winter first!
Doyle

Back