The Grumpy's went down today

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I got a call this evening from Gixerhp, John was wanting to let me know that he was taking Dave and Angela home from the hospital. The details can be explained from one of the folks that was there (Gixerhp, Lycan, the grumpys).

Angela has a broken wrist and some bruises and bumps, Dave apparently has some pretty bad road rash, both were wearing helmets (thank heavens).. They were transported to the hospital via ambulance and were about 120 miles from home... When I got the call John had them in the truck so apparently he made it home to get a vehicle to get them back home too... John says the bike is totaled too...

Dave and Angela I am very very glad you were wearing your helmets and gear...

John as always thanks for being a good example and being there for our members...

Lycan, I heard you chased John down and got them turned around......

Angela and I PM'd back and forth tonight and we knew some folks had heard so we wanted to let you all officially know they went down but are Okay.....

Please keep them all in your prayers tonight as they heal....

cap

Last edited:
Hate to hear news like this but am glad they are going to be ok. Prayers sent. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do!
Posted via Mobile Device

Always sucks to hear of a fellow rider going down..

Just glad to hear they are (basically) alright.

This has been happening far too frequently lately. I hope everyone is ok. Way to go on the gear.

Thanks for letting us know.

Glad they are okay, heal up quick!

Sorry about the crash and glad to hear you guys are doing alright.
Posted via Mobile Device

that sucks, God's speed for a speedy recovery. Thanks for letting us know.

Back