New Dude....

Oly ZX

Registered
to your site, thought I should say Hi as my buddy and I met two great guys from this site on our 2010 adventure:thumbsup: I'm not so good with names but one guy was from Ok., and the other is the originator of this site!!

My buddy and I happened upon these guys during a pretty good thunder storm. Turns out we weren;t the only guys who thought it best to hold up at the lil fuel station while the storm blew over.

You guys post up any of your pics yet? I'd love to hear how the rest of your trip went... We saw you again in Yellowstone.

Peace,

"B"

Yeah, you'll see those guys around here fairly often! :laugh: They have posted up some pics in several threads.

:welcome: and what do you ride? You met Captain and Uncle Steve, you will find pics from their trip..

Welcome aboard! Look for the threads entitled "Man Trip", there are 13 of them. :welcome:

Mornin' and thanks for the warm welcome to your forum:beerchug: as well as screen names and where I can see some pics from their ride!

I was hesitant to post a pic of my machines, but if you don't mind some shots of my Kawi's I'd be happy to?!?!

Back