Chrome Bike would be $$$$$$$$$

Do u know how much a solid chrome bike would weigh?

Don

Never think that far ahead.

But Damn

==========================================================

All Chrome Paint Suzuki Hayabusa.jpg

I think that is just a new type of chrome paint. I read a article about it two years ago. The makers had a complete "chrome painted" car at SEMA. Looks like the real thing!

Somebody posted a front/top cowl on eBay that had just been chromed a couple of weeks back and when the auction finally closed, they winning bid had only reached ~$80, so I fear this seller is being a little optimistic, but hey there are people out there with that kind of spare cash so who knows.

how exactly do you chrome plastic? is it paint?

Here is what he has to say at the bottom of his ad

SPECIAL NOTE

THIS FAIRING COWL HAS BEEN ACTUALLY DIPPED AND HAS GONE THROUGH THE EXACT SAME CHROMIUM PROCESS AS WHEELS OR ANY OTHER HARD METAL PART. THIS IS NOT A CHEAP SPRAYED ON COATING, IT IS 100% THE REAL DEAL.

The spray chrome isn't a cheap solution. As far as i know, you cannot dip the plastic parts.

I have to admit, that all chrome looks hot as hell.. Well one, because it just looks NICE... But imagine down here in this Texas sun. Go in to eat a quick lunch and end up staying for dinner waiting for the sun to go down so the bike will cool down enough to hop on.. lol..

But WOW.. that is kind of clean as hell.

Back