Did 155 miles this morning

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Got up early again this morning to make sure I get to ride before the rain comes. One hour after I got home, it started raining.:laugh:

Sorry if I didn't take that many pics. It was just way too dark and by the time daylight came, it was time for me to be home.

As usual, Djxtrodinaire was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.LOL

August 15, 2010 Ride 009.jpg

August 15, 2010 Ride 011.jpg

August 15, 2010 Ride 017.jpg

August 15, 2010 Ride 020.jpg

August 15, 2010 Ride 021.jpg

August 15, 2010 Ride 025.jpg

August 15, 2010 Ride 026.jpg

August 15, 2010 Ride 024.jpg

Last edited:
Are those Canada Geese? Signs of summer being over if they are down there...

I too had gone out this morning but did nowhere the amount of miles you did. Was gone for about 1/2 an hour when I noticed rain clouds moving in from the north... so I decided to book it home and maybe give it a go this afternoon.

Are those Canada Geese? Signs of summer being over if they are down there...

I too had gone out this morning but did nowhere the amount of miles you did. Was gone for about 1/2 an hour when I noticed rain clouds moving in from the north... so I decided to book it home and maybe give it a go this afternoon.

I wish you live closer so we can ride together early in the morning.:laugh:

Not sure what they're called but they're here all year round.

Glad you were able to ride this morning, too. Same thing happened to me. Rain clouds moving in so I decided to cut it short. Funny, when I got home, my wife was up early and asked why I was home early.:laugh: I just told her that it looked like it's gonna rain soon.

Good Morning, DJ.:laugh:

About time you woke up. It's been raining since like 8:30. Too late now. You can't ride anymore. It's too wet out there. You should have came with me.LOL

Last edited:
Makes two of us!

Could have my species mixed up but they look like Canada Geese...

Lol! I walked in the room and the first thing my wife asked was "you're back too soon, is everything okay?

Now that I know there are some seriously ill people like me :laugh: that like our early morning rides, I'm going to bring my camera! One thing I can't do is take a pic of the bikes' clock 'cause since I had the HID's installed my clock is all haywire... I'll figure out something to take a pic of! :thumbsup:

I wish you live closer so we can ride together early in the morning.:laugh:

Not sure what they're called but they're here all year round.

Glad you were able to ride this morning, too. Same thing happened to me. Rain clouds moving in so I decided to cut it short. Funny, when I got home, my wife was up early and asked why I was home early.:laugh: I just told her that it looked like it's gonna rain soon.

Makes two of us!

Could have my species mixed up but they look like Canada Geese...

Lol! I walked in the room and the first thing my wife asked was "you're back too soon, is everything okay?

Now that I know there are some seriously ill people like me :laugh: that like our early morning rides, I'm going to bring my camera! One thing I can't do is take a pic of the bikes' clock 'cause since I had the HID's installed my clock is all haywire... I'll figure out something to take a pic of! :thumbsup:

I really wish you're closer. We both like riding early in the morning. Not like Djx. I think he just woke up.:poke::laugh:

They are indeed Canadian geese, and they are certainly "local" geese. Waterfowl migrations have not yet begun.

Thanks.:beerchug:

I just never paid attention to them except this morning when they blocked the whole street.:laugh:

I had to sit there and wait a few seconds until it was clear.

Thanks.:beerchug:

I just never paid attention to them except this morning when they blocked the whole street.:laugh:

I had to sit there and wait a few seconds until it was clear.

Just be glad they didnt turn there attention to you.

They can get pretty mean

Got up early again this morning to make sure I get to ride before the rain comes. One hour after I got home, it started raining.:laugh:

Sorry if I didn't take that many pics. It was just way too dark and by the time daylight came, it was time for me to be home.

As usual, Djxtrodinaire was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.LOL

:thumbsup::bowdown::thumbsup:

I know you reign as "sleepless" on the busa but I did 130 miles today including Santa Cruz loop. :thumbsup:

Wish you are on the west coast so I can be your sidekick. :laugh:

Again, you stayed in bed in your Victoria Secret PJ's.

:laugh:

Nice morning ride... :thumbsup:
As always.:beerchug: I forgot to mention that I started just before 4:30.

:thumbsup::bowdown::thumbsup:

I know you reign as "sleepless" on the busa but I did 130 miles today including Santa Cruz loop. :thumbsup:

Wish you are on the west coast so I can be your sidekick. :laugh:

:laugh:
Glad you got to ride, too.:beerchug:

Yesterday, I missed church at 5:00 because I worked until almost 6:00. If I didn't miss it and no rain in the forecast, I could have had 3 1/2 hours of riding time instead of 2 hours.

I really wish I'm on the west coast so I can ride all year round. I can just imagine how many miles I can rack up in a year.LOL

Last edited:
Back