Starting small...

houstonbussa

Registered
Starting to do my own work on Mona... (my 07) Starting small.. HID and some lighting under the fairing. (Again, don't care if you don't like it.. it's my bike.. lol)

For you big time pros... One day.. I'm eating my wheaties and drinking my milk,.. I'll be doing full tear downs and rebuilds soon enough.. haha.. but for now Starting with something I'm good at.. electronic wiring. :rofl:

IMAGE_091.jpg

IMAGE_084.jpg

IMAGE_094.jpg

IMAGE_088.jpg

IMAGE_089.jpg

Looking good.. I'm actually thinking of doing some LED's in the farings also.. I found the little oval LED's but can't remember where i saw them..

This is what I bought.

Amazing kit. VERY easy install, and some good quality stuff. I've ran it through water (while washing), no probs. Because I haven't done the air intakes, swing arm or front fender, I have plenty left over. They include enough extension wires. Two style of LED's (pods and bars). I almost went with another kit, but found this one and started comparing a lot of other ones both on and off ebay. I settled with this one and happy.... very happy that I did.

Give me a little while and I'll try to take a video of the colors changing and the different patterns. (It's dark out so you won't see the bike.. just the lights.)

I guess I'm talking about the oval pods.. :thumbsup: There small and can fit anywhere.. Thanks for the link.. can't view ebay links at work but i will tomorrow.. thanks :thumbsup:

Sorry for pic quality. Charging my HD cam to get a better video. But you can see for the most part what I'm working with.

to each their own

why not fix the rash first?

Gotta get $600+ for the right lower fairing and for the repairable stuff I'm taking the bike to my cousin. Going to get some additional work done at that time. All of which I can't do right now.. I could do $100 no problem today so I did. I mean if you REALLY just wanted to know. Or was that just hating on the lights. It's my style.. It's what I like. Simple.

Back