Radiator Fixed

Mojo

-------------
Donating Member
Registered
Well, thanks to notright, my busa is back on the road. He pulled the radiator, located a radiator repair shop in San Antonio, took me over there this morning and got it fixed. We got back to his house today and he reinstalled everything and even changed my oil. What a friend!! Coby, thanks for everything you have done for me while I've been down here.

Funny story from this morning at the radiator shop. We got out of the truck and walked up to the shop with the radiator in hand. The mechanic takes it, looks it up and down and says " no problem...... i can make this radiator straight again" and starts walking off. Me and notright were shocked and started after him saying......NO NO NO, it's supposed to be curved. The guy turns around with a BIG smile on his face because he knows he just got us. He got a big kick out of it and so did we after we figured out that he was joking. Radiator repair bill was $30.00.
coby repair.jpg

coby repair2.jpg

radiator.jpg
There's a reason he's called notright:laugh:
coby silly pic.jpg

coby repair.jpg

coby repair2.jpg

radiator.jpg

coby silly pic.jpg

Last edited:
How many guys does it take to change a radiator ?
Six and ones notright :)

And a lot of Lite beer !

I like the 'I can straighten this out' joke .
Bet be had y'all going .

Glad all is well and you got it fixed up.
Coby seems like a nice guy and yes those jeans make his azz look big :laugh:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Glad he got you fixed up

Love the Radiator guys responce, ( Quick thinking )

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

is that the new motley crew! great thats is fixed and for 30 bucks not bad looks loke you guys are having fun

Well, thanks to notright, my busa is back on the road. He pulled the radiator, located a radiator repair shop in San Antonio, took me over there this morning and got it fixed. We got back to his house today and he reinstalled everything and even changed my oil. What a friend!! Coby, thanks for everything you have done for me while I've been down here.

Funny story from this morning at the radiator shop. We got out of the truck and walked up to the shop with the radiator in hand. The mechanic takes it, looks it up and down and says " no problem...... i can make this radiator straight again" and starts walking off. Me and notright were shocked and started after him saying......NO NO NO, it's supposed to be curved. The guy turns around with a BIG smile on his face because he knows he just got us. He got a big kick out of it and so did we after we figured out that he was joking. Radiator repair bill was $30.00.
View attachment 198065

View attachment 198066

View attachment 198067
There's a reason he's called notright:laugh:
View attachment 198068

Glad you got it fixed.:beerchug:

Are those guys "The Village People"?:rofl:

Back