Throttlemeister???

I think alot of guys on here use them.

Im waiting for someone to figure out how to do it with a spiked end. :whistle:

Send Pashnit a pm about them.

I have the regular black milled version and love them. If I did it over I would get the heavy. I will never own another bike without them.

Last edited:
I bought mine from Pashnit. great price and delivery even fixed up my order cause I changed my mind at the last minute, to get the Heavy ones :thumbsup:

The bike tipped over a couple of months ago an pounded it pretty good an it doesn't work anymore :( I miss it :cry:

I use it. Love it. I got the heavy ones....Hard to keep the Busa at 100kph though - it doesn't like going that slow:laugh:

I bought the Black/Heavy a couple of months ago and am very happy with them. Worth the price and they look so much better than the cheesy black plastic clamp type. Add a throttle rocker for $10 and your set.

Pashnit was cheaper than buying direct from the manufactuer :thumbsup:

i bought one from a member on the org. i need to make an adjustment so it hold on better but over all i like it. it does help

I use them (heavy blk) and LOVE THEM :thumbsup: ! Not only does it cancel out the vibration :poke: , but on long trips they take the pressure off your throttle hand and wrist. These and adjustable brake and clutch levers makes trips a joy :cheerleader:

i use my throttlemeister every day...allows u to get ur right hand off of the throttle duty...It makes all the difference in the world..one of the nice features on it..u can micro adjust ur speed w/o turning it off...and if u have to stop quickly u don't have to disengage it...just close the throttle and it will go with the flow...then throttle up and leave it where u set it...Anyone using one will tell u though one of the weaknesses of any type of manual throttle controller is that if u have any change in the highway as it climbs or drops u have to adjust ur throttle...this is also true with wind conditions...etc...but it is well worth the money...one of the smartest things i did on the bike...:cheerleader:

Send Pashnit a pm about them.

I have the regular black milled version and love them. If I did it over I would get the heavy. I will never own another bike without them.

I got the heavy black milled, super good looks and functional. Not as good as true cruise control but it does the job nicely! And Tim is the guy...send a PM to Pashnit.

Last edited:
Back