broke down

Mojo

-------------
Donating Member
Registered
Out riding tonight in San Antonio. Two 08 Busa's, 4 Harley's and I'm the one broke down..... Rock thru the radiator :(
Posted via Mobile Device

ouch :( sorry man i know the feeling sorta. Maybe look into a good aluminum radiator guard? Reminds me i should add that to my list of things to buy...

LOL.... My Harley friend was jumping up and down all excited saying " it FINALLY wasn't me"
Posted via Mobile Device

Out riding tonight in San Antonio. Two 08 Busa's, 4 Harley's and I'm the one broke down..... Rock thru the radiator :(
Posted via Mobile Device

Damn Mark that sucks, Im willing to bet it wasnt a rock, Not sure why you let one of those Harleys in front of you, But Im guessing another bolt fell off one and bounced through the radiator :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Her her fixed buddy, We need you back in OKLA

No way it could have been....Busa was WAY out in front :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually....notright was in front of me on his Busa. Let's blame it on him!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Is this a quick fix if the dealership has the parts?? Long way to come to get to ride for 30 minutes....
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually....notright was in front of me on his Busa. Let's blame it on him!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

As long as he pays to fix it.

Come to think of it, He was in front of me in Eureka at one time, Im pretty sure something came off his bike and got stuck in my Turbo, I think he should pay to have it replaced.

Wait....you dont ......actually you are right i remember your turbo making funny noises :whistle:

sorry to hear this mojo! hope you are able to get her back up and running quickly!! :beerchug:

If its just the radiator it shouldn't be too hard to fix. Last weekend I had my radiator off my Gen1 to do the 2nd fan mod, it really was no trouble at all to remove and replace. Remove both side plastics then the hoses (think 4) and then remove about 6 bolts then she slides right out. :thumbsup: Good luck.

Back