The safest motorcycle in the world.

NOW who's going to purchase one of those for their bikes? lol.

Well I guess the system doesn't look left then right and then left again.. lol. (I understand it to be a spoof) But still funny as hell.

why the hell do people keep posting this and not see the previous 3 threads about this? :duh:

it was a spoof.

Why do people keep saying it's a spoof ?
There is no way you can time a truck hitting a motorcycle safely like that !
How could director have assured the rider he was gonna get bumped and not go under and get squished ?
Rider gets WHACKED HARD !
Show me one movie where millions of dollars were on hand along with the best stunt riders in the world where this happens ?
They were demonstrating a safety system .
He's listening to her .
She says CAR will now pull forward to demonstrate and points to her right our left .
Then rider seeing he's on cue just pulls right out in front of truck never looking to his right for oncoming traffic .
A complete brainfart on his part but I still think it impossible to stage something like that .

Jmo

I was thinking the same thing. Unless they put a dummy on a remote control bike or something.

Listen carefully to it and you will hear the rider pin the throttle when he gets hit .
Kinda hard for a dummy (I mean real dummy) (well I guess the living rider is one too) to twist the throttle isn't it ?

An ironic terrible accident caught on film is all .
Filming a safety device and demonstrator gets crunched by truck he never saw

Well for one... Find me the tv station RTC in Germany or any where? Next for a bike wreck, yes you hear the throtle and initial hit. Such a good mic, you hear the impact, but never the bike after. You see the white glass break upon impact, but after the pieces bounce a time or two it disappears, not lays in the street. Oh, and where's the bike.. how he was leaning, I would think he or the bike would be under the truck! Oh, and let's not forget that GOOGLE finds everything and had this been a REAL news report, and if that place had website, or a local paper posted it some where... It'd be archived in big brother...er.. I mean google's dbase some where. The only thing you'll find is it posted in other forums like this one. She never saw the truck 'til after the hit (although she was looking that direction when she turned around)

Oh btw, since someone said movies, movies use what's called green screens to make things happen. You can literally buy this technology for a home computer now days. Not to mention you shoot the same patch of road on 3 takes an not move the camera, it's really easy to overlay all three vids to make it look like something happened w/o spending MILLIONS.

Come on.. CRASH PROOF motorcycle?

If you ask me.. too many reasons to call this fake.:whistle:Just MHO. You believe what you want but until someone has cold hard fact, I'll believe what I want.

Well for one... Find me the tv station RTC in Germany or any where? Next for a bike wreck, yes you hear the throtle and initial hit. Such a good mic, you hear the impact, but never the bike after. You see the white glass break upon impact, but after the pieces bounce a time or two it disappears, not lays in the street. Oh, and where's the bike.. how he was leaning, I would think he or the bike would be under the truck! Oh, and let's not forget that GOOGLE finds everything and had this been a REAL news report, and if that place had website, or a local paper posted it some where... It'd be archived in big brother...er.. I mean google's dbase some where. The only thing you'll find is it posted in other forums like this one. She never saw the truck 'til after the hit (although she was looking that direction when she turned around)

Oh btw, since someone said movies, movies use what's called green screens to make things happen. You can literally buy this technology for a home computer now days. Not to mention you shoot the same patch of road on 3 takes an not move the camera, it's really easy to overlay all three vids to make it look like something happened w/o spending MILLIONS.

Come on.. CRASH PROOF motorcycle?

If you ask me.. too many reasons to call this fake.:whistle:Just MHO. You believe what you want but until someone has cold hard fact, I'll believe what I want.

Im with you 50/50 on this.
Yes after googling TFKL engineering or RTC I find nothing. But that doesnt surprise me cuz after having travelled I know not all things European come up on google. Some doubt agreed.
But I thnk the bike may be on other side of truck in ditch. Why would it have to be seen to make it real or believable ?
You see pieces and parts fly off after impact and hear a darn good whack.
Green screen yes in Hollywood but even in a 2 billion dollar movie like Avatar you can see where and when it was used.
And shes a realy good actress as well.
Finding nothing on Google makes me doubt my first instinct of real but watching it from 1:13 to whack over and over again I still dont see how you could fake it.
Director needs a job in Hollywood, she needs a job there to and rider hopefully wasnt a real rider cuz whatever wason the bike got hit hard.

And lastly 'crash proof motorcycle' , I have seen stupider things brought to market

Back