YaY! im 21 . .. ....

Well yay, it's my 21st birthday. Todays Plans:

-go to hospital and have some old dude fondle my junk to make sure my triple tree didnt tear them up too bad.

-drive downtown and talk to attorney and show pictures, since the police were worthless and never even took my witnesses statement, writing it up as "no fault" for the guy who ran a light....

oh, and taking pictures of ma baby Evona, which I am supposed to be on right now and in the middle of a road trip from Cleveland to Vegas.

... but bar hopping this evening so it gets better I hope : )

facepalm_4.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Birfday dude. I just turned 21 in july. And I also just had testicular surgery due to an accident... so some old guy was juggling my balls OUTSIDE of my body :laugh:

colton that is complete bull demand to speak to thier supervisor and get the accident form filled out properly. get report to have names of all witnesses so you can supena them. talk to the attorney!!!

:cheerleader:HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO:cheerleader:

Hope all goes well with the Doc and attorney . Get a DD and have fun tonight!:beerchug:

Happy B-day man, I have a friend who just went up against an insurance company and is getting it settled out of court in his favor.. Good luck!

Don't you live in Michigan? I think it is a No Fault state and the other persons insurance has to pay regardless. I had an accident there once and the person who I hit could have been responsible for my medical bills for some reason. I didn't pursue that avenue of course because it was my fault and my personal insurance covered it.

Back