chrome chains...thoughts?

craigntx

Registered
about to pull the trigger on a chrome ek zzz that's less than a low end ek.
are they as durable? will the added bling help me pick up chicks????
:laugh:

Interesting I have seen chrome peel off parts that aren't moved or touched very often curious to se how this product does. :thumbsup: let us know :beerchug:

If your looking for a real chrome chain you might want to call and make sure that is what it is, My chain was advertised as chrome but its really not chrome just silver. Looks really good but not really chromed.

===================================================================

000_2733.jpg

If your looking for a real chrome chain you might want to call and make sure that is what it is, My chain was advertised as chrome but its really not chrome just silver. Looks really good but not really chromed.

i'll be getting it face to face, (hence the low price) new in the ek's wrapper. nice looking rim there bub

Bling always helps with the Chicks, ( Just dont tell the wife ) :whistle:

i'll be getting it face to face, (hence the low price) new in the ek's wrapper. nice looking rim there bub

Thanks. Its a APEX 240

I have it and its just a shiny chain. Not really chrome, thats just what they call it. But it looks good. And holds up fine.

The ZZZ is available in a metallic gold, a metallic silver, and the chrome. I'm running the "chrome"-it's actually polished stainless steel and looks great:

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

Heres a little better pic of mine.

Not Chrome, But still shiney

000_3552.jpg

Back