R1 passed

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
R1 gets whipped

Attachments

• __x202a_R1_goes_190mph__and_Suzuki_Hayabusa_passed__x202c__lrm.mov
    1.1 MB · Views: 256
uhmm...yea...190mph? on an R1...as much as I'd like to believe it and to see a busa come by i'm gonna have to call bs on that one. :poke:

The important thing is that the Busa is shown overtaking the squidmobile, despite the hysterically delusional claims of R1 owners everywhere.

Also, missing a HUGE point....

190 INDICATED on the r1.... is likely slower... speedo error people... speedo error.. upwards of 10% off from the factory

Can't see it....Darn MAC .

Is it the video of the guy saying R1 highway Main 190 indicated... ... ... then the Bus flies past on his right (OLD video) ?

I know a FEW people that have R1's, and they ALL claim they go over 200 mph. out of the box !! :laugh:

I've had an R1 and it never came close to 200 mph. Awesome wheelie machine though.

Of course that was 10 years ago too now that I think of it...Damn I'm getting old.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong I LOOOVE R1's, and want to get the red/white 09 (I think it was) or the 05 matte black (member here had a SWEET 1), just wondering because whenever asked about the speedo going to 185 mph. on the Busa, I say it's actually don't go that fast, it's off a little. ALL the R1 friends say "My R! goes 200 stock".

Yea...when I was 21 I had a YZF 600 that I thought did 190mph easily LOL. Yoshi slipon, tinted windscreen, hacksawed rear fender, tear drop blinkers, and some carbon fiber stickons here and there that thing was super fast LOL.:rofl:

Damn that's fast!!!! When i was young and dumb and had my first bike ZX-6R i blew past a state trooper with the speedo pegged at 140!!:laugh:

i think some people fail to realize that a speedometer can be off a bit from the factory

Last edited:
If you notice the wrist of the R1 rider, it clearly shows him letting off the throttle prior to being passed by the Hayabusa. If you don't agree you can't be more ignorant.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back