$1000

You never know what you'll find on Craigs List.

2005 hyabusa needs work - $1000 (austin)
Date: 2010-08-09, 11:19AM CDT
Reply to: see below

I had it running a month ago and then never messed with it. the body is good. might need a tune up. need it out of the garage asap. call lee 512-850-5186

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Last edited by a moderator:
welll no answer its stolen, if it is not I would pay 1000 and have it shipped to florida as a second busa

Scam...
I'm sure it'll get flagged soon. I'll bet if you reply to it, they'll answer with "it's in storage...yada, yada, yada."

If it is real though...:thumbsup:

I see a couple of questions for me about this post, so just for the record, I just happened across the posting on Austin Craigslist and put it up here for people's amusement. It's not my bike nor am I affiliated with it in any way.

Last edited:
What the heck ? I live in Austin and check CL for Busa stuff daily and I never saw that one!

I ended up running all the way down to Houston to pick up my 2003 project 'busa for $3K

...actually now that I think about it I do remember that one vaugly, I think I tried to find out more and there was some issue if I recall correctly. :whistle:

What the heck ? I live in Austin and check CL for Busa stuff daily and I never saw that one!

I ended up running all the way down to Houston to pick up my 2003 project 'busa for $3K

...actually now that I think about it I do remember that one vaugly, I think I tried to find out more and there was some issue if I recall correctly. :whistle:

Did you get your Busa project going? I remember seeing pics of it on facebook

Did you get your Busa project going? I remember seeing pics of it on facebook

Done ? ? ?
I've been done and causing trouble with it for a while now:laugh: Then again I guess you are never really done, I just got through switching to Microns.
The $3K bike (with about $1.5K added):
exh2.jpg

Done ? ? ?
I've been done and causing trouble with it for a while now:laugh: Then again I guess you are never really done, I just got through switching to Microns.
The $3K bike (with about $1.5K added):
exh2.jpg

Sweet......

If it were me I would lower that front end a little.

But its sweet just the way she sits.

You never know what you'll find on Craigs List.

2005 hyabusa needs work - $1000 (austin)
Date: 2010-08-09, 11:19AM CDT
Reply to: see below

I had it running a month ago and then never messed with it. the body is good. might need a tune up. need it out of the garage asap. call lee 512-850-5186

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

If this was in my area it would be in my garage tomorrow

Back