Slammd02R1

Registered
Hey whats up I'm in the process of buying my dads 99 busa here are a couple pics.. i have an 06 GSXR 1000.. I'm lookin' forward to playin' with this busa.. enjoy!

IMG00021-20090717-1654.jpg

l_2f728d01474841dd9b8c9e48a8da2176.jpg

l_208d5daf04534ff0a27f0b47a2c50a62.jpg

:welcome: to the board and congrats on picking up another great bike :beerchug:

Thanks for the warm welcome, I forgot I had a username on here way back in 05, I was inquiring about a fuel pump filter that was a recall issue.. of course you guys came through for me and gave me the info i needed. I've put the majority of the miles on my fathers busa.. he bought it new in 99 maybe put 3k himself.. it now has 11k.. I'm attached to it and for 4800 bucks i can't go wrong. Thanks again for the welcome! Jason

Dont buy it, Those 99 Copper are the Slowest / Ugliest / Most Undependable / Worst Gas Mileage bikes Suzuki ever made.

Now go tell Dad you dont want it.

Then have him PM me so we can work out a deal so I can buy it. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:welcome::thumbsup:

Dont buy it, Those 99 Copper are the Slowest / Ugliest / Most Undependable / Worst Gas Mileage bikes Suzuki ever made.

Now go tell Dad you dont want it.

Then have him PM me so we can work out a deal so I can buy it.
:laugh::laugh:

To be quite honest, I wanna do all black fairings not sure what yr that was... i think 05? I like the copper but I think black would look better.. I wanna stretch it like my 1k:whistle:

Welcome to the forum. Just a note: Busas really need both of their front brakes in order to stop as the high speeds and extra pounds put the original brakes in their original setup to the test.

Back