Did 367 Miles This Morning (pics)

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to share this morning's ride. I did parts of VA, West VA, and PA. She also went over 73,000 miles.:cheerleader:

August 6, 2010 012.jpg

August 6, 2010 013.jpg

August 6, 2010 016.jpg

August 6, 2010 025.jpg

August 6, 2010 027.jpg

August 6, 2010 031.jpg

August 6, 2010 032.jpg

August 6, 2010 036.jpg

August 6, 2010 039.jpg

August 6, 2010 042.jpg

August 6, 2010 045.jpg

August 6, 2010 054.jpg

August 6, 2010 058.jpg

August 6, 2010 077.jpg

August 6, 2010 078.jpg

I've really got to get up one morning during the week and do a ride like this, it has got to feel awesome!! I ride mine to work almost everyday and go on non work rides on the weekends but this would be refreshing, thanks for sharing!!!:thumbsup::bowdown:

Jesse, you are the man. One of these days I will have to join you on one of your 4 am rides.

I've really got to get up one morning during the week and do a ride like this, it has got to feel awesome!! I ride mine to work almost everyday and go on non work rides on the weekends but this would be refreshing, thanks for sharing!!!:thumbsup::bowdown:

For me, early mornings is the best time especially in the summer. Not only you beat the heat....if there's a thunderstorm in the forecast (which happens mostly in the afternoons), you don't have to worry about it.:laugh::thumbsup:
Right now, I don't mind if it rains all afternoon. I've already ridden 367 miles.:beerchug:

great pics. Here in central Florida you heva to do the same ride early cuase it will rain the afternoon 100%.
I did mine late last night and early today :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Dude you rock, wish I was so luck.
Thanks. Just taking advantage of my vacation. I only have 2 days left. Tomorrow morning, I have to start really early because we have to be somewhere by 9:30am.

Jesse, you are the man. One of these days I will have to join you on one of your 4 am rides.
Thanks, Eric. I'll be waiting.:beerchug:

I just realized, I've ridden 900 miles since Monday.:laugh::cheerleader:

great pics. Here in central Florida you heva to do the same ride early cuase it will rain the afternoon 100%.
I did mine late last night and early today :thumbsup:

Isn't that the truth... :laugh:

Great trip pics.. I still can't beleive you have 73k miles on that bike.. She looks brand new.. :thumbsup:

For me, early mornings is the best time especially in the summer. Not only you beat the heat....if there's a thunderstorm in the forecast (which happens mostly in the afternoons), you don't have to worry about it.:laugh::thumbsup:
Right now, I don't mind if it rains all afternoon. I've already ridden 367 miles.:beerchug:

I hear ya on that, usually when I get up that early in the morning it's to go to the gym before work. I'm gonna make it a point to get up early one morning and do a "sleepless_red pre crack of dawn Busa adventure ride!!!":thumbsup:

I hear ya on that, usually when I get up that early in the morning it's to go to the gym before work. I'm gonna make it a point to get up early one morning and do a "sleepless_red pre crack of dawn Busa adventure ride!!!":thumbsup:

I'm the complete opposite. The whole family goes to the gym in the afternoons that's why I do my rides in the morning. We all go to spinning class (Stationary bike)like 3X a week. Today, we're going at 6:00pm.

NICE!!!! Great pictures!!!! Lucky you....im still at work...when i should be on the scoot!:thumbsup:

Forgot to mention that I'm very impressed with this bike. Even with that many miles, she's still running strong and oh so smooooooootttthhhh.:thumbsup:

Back