Hayabusa 2011 transmision

newman

Registered
I've seen this on a few websites about the busa 2011 transmision being updated " Optimized 6-speed transmision, oil spray to 4th 5th 6th gears to reduce wear and mechanical noise during highway cruising". Now with the ongoing saga of trying to sell my house (8 months on the market now) so I can buy a busa and what with winter coming up and not knowing when the house is going to sell I don't know if I should wait for the 2011 model or buy a 2010 model which will be discounted when the the 2011 model is for sale. Has any one got an opinion on this gear box change, like is the busa noisey cruising etc. Thanks Dave.

Never hears this before. But then again, I just have a 2002. Maybe someone with a GenII will chime in. I did see on the forum that Zuki did not sell 2010's in the US. I'm not sure but others can tell you. Oh and Good luck on selling the house soon.:thumbsup:

I have an 09 and I never hear or notice and transmission noise while cruising in 5th or 6th.

Thanks for the good luck cipher5791, I just hope the house sells soon. It will all happen one day. Thanks to everybody else to.

Back