BikeBone.com?

hckyguy1

Registered
Has anyone ever ordered from these guys or heard anything about them... whether good or bad? I found the RoadLok on their site for really cheap... seems too good to be true, so I thought I would ask and see if anyone has any info on them

never heard of them. CAll or send an email to Chief at RoadLok asking for a good place to buy the GENI...since they only show GENII on their site

lol i just got mine from their. Gave me a free shirt too ...btw the roadlok was missing the flag? and the plug, but both are not listed on the contents sheet and its not like a big deal breaker for me.
let me guess you used google to shop :p

anything with the word bone in.....just not right man...

RoadLoK and bike bone were in a big dispute at one point because of how low they were selling the LoK - to the point where they had to stop selling them a couple of years ago. I know that RoadLoK will take care of you (you need to register your LoK in case you lose the keys)... but let them know where you got yours.

Ok, so I bought one from him too, have not yet got it though. I called RoadLok and the deal is they would not conform to a new policy so RoadLok is letting them sell out their inventory. The way it was explained to me was that it is 100% a roadlok but there are minor differences between these and the others???? maybe this would be the plug and flag? Not sure but the guy on the phone took my name and told chief to expect a call from me and he would help me out. He did mention and knew who I was talking about and said I was getting a Obnoxious price before I even told him how much I paid.:laugh:

Ok, so I bought one from him too, have not yet got it though. I called RoadLok and the deal is they would not conform to a new policy so RoadLok is letting them sell out their inventory. The way it was explained to me was that it is 100% a roadlok but there are minor differences between these and the others???? maybe this would be the plug and flag? Not sure but the guy on the phone took my name and told chief to expect a call from me and he would help me out. He did mention and knew who I was talking about and said I was getting a Obnoxious price before I even told him how much I paid.:laugh:

so you got your from bikebone and it just came without the plug and flag?

Got mine today... still can't believe it was that cheap. There is no flag or plug that I have seen on other busa's locks. However neither were listed on the included sheet. There is a quick disconnect keychain. I'm gonna call chief Monday and see if he will just send them to me.

Last edited:
pm chiefRoadlok, I'm sure he will hook you up. Maybe not as cheap though since they are on clearance through bikebone

ya never know. Chief supplied bikebone with theirs. And I am pretty sure bike bone is not loosing money on them even though they are on clearance. ex recently I bought a new cat/y pipe for my wifes jeep liberty napa wanted over 800 for the pipe, I have a buddy that works at a muffler shop and they gave it to me for 10% over cost. I paid 330 for it and they got it from the same napa I got the quote from. There is always a markup.

Back