New Roadlok

busakidaz

Registered
just got this. Hell of a deal. Its brand new sep its missing the flag and the plug. Can I post how much I got it for and what site? plus I got a free t-shirt :)
08-02-10_2015.jpg

You should probably keep the price you paid under your cap. I know Chief is a member here and if he was the one who hooked you up, then I'd keep it under wraps. Just my:2cents:

You got a t-shirt huh? I bought the lock with the license plate holder on it. I love having my plate down there. Makes me feel like my baby is special.

I got mine last year, I would think its ok to tell.

They don't even list it on the website as they are dealing with gen 2's now a days. I believe they are just trying to get ride of the last gen 1 stuff. I paid around $70 or something delivered, super big savings and quality product. Congrats

Darn i wish i will get the T-shirt too when i bought from chief too brand new.

I apologize for the obvious question, but exactly does the Roadlok do? I mean I get the concept from the name, but what makes this different?

I apologize for the obvious question, but exactly does the Roadlok do? I mean I get the concept from the name, but what makes this different?

I will prevent your bike from rolling at all. And you cant forget to take it off and bend a rotor or break a fender. Also, some insurance companies will give discounts for having it installed. You cant cut it off and even if you remove the rear wheel, you would have to remove the rotor to remove the roadlok. Look just below the pipe, you can see where it mounts.

January%20006.jpg

Ok so if I start the bike with the lock on what will happen if I try to drive off?

and I'm kinda wanting that lil niffty flag :(

Nothing...literally. LOL Well, you may kill the engine. LOL

If you forget to remove the pin, the bike WILL NOT move. Just hop off, unlock the pin and pull it out. Much better than a disc lock that can spin around and ruin the rotors, fender and more.

Shoot Chief Roadlok a PM - I'm sure he can hook ya up with the little flag.

Nothing...literally. LOL Well, you may kill the engine. LOL

If you forget to remove the pin, the bike WILL NOT move. Just hop off, unlock the pin and pull it out. Much better than a disc lock that can spin around and ruin the rotors, fender and more.

Shoot Chief Roadlok a PM - I'm sure he can hook ya up with the little flag.

Hey hey.. before just hoping off please put the kick stand back down...

Idk just a thought, just an idea.
Maybe it happened to me last Saturday.
Maybe my woodcraft stator cover works as well as my roadloK...
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey hey.. before just hoping off please put the kick stand back down...

Idk just a thought, just an idea.
Maybe it happened to me last Saturday.
Maybe my woodcraft stator cover works as well as my roadloK...
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for that info! :lol:

Back