Lowest VIN #

Aiden

Registered
New to the site but I am a member of several similar sites. Just curious as to who has the lowest VIN # out there? Mine is 000034, bought it directly from Suzuki North America in 1999, and it was the bike used for the Guinness Book of World Records and a number of press articles back then. Any other first year bikes and low #s?

welcome. highly doubt members here even pay attention to the VIN but good on you for owning a "special" bike. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the oRg. Not sure how many 99 owners we have about, but I know there are a few. How about some pics of her? :welcome:

Here are a few pictures, hope they transfer...

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

I'm sorry, is there a bike in the pictures? (got distracted by the prancing horse...and that other silver car) :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Busa and Duc 999 are my daily drivers, the cars rarely get out....I'd much prefer riding to driving!

Awesome Automobiles!!! I have several mags with that bike in them!!! If it is the one that was run by the motorcycle mags I have, They drug some hard parts across the ground testing it. :thumbsup:

Mine is a '99 Black / Grey. #04013

New to the site but I am a member of several similar sites. Just curious as to who has the lowest VIN # out there? Mine is 000034, bought it directly from Suzuki North America in 1999, and it was the bike used for the Guinness Book of World Records and a number of press articles back then. Any other first year bikes and low #s?

Dude, that is very cool.!:beerchug:

I have a friend who was a Suzuki mechanic in '98 and got to test ride the first 10 Hayabusas in the country! He still is in awe of that bike. Love that color!:bowdown:

Bubba

A little over 20,000. I have several other bikes and cars too, so nothing gets that many miles on them. But the Busa and 999 are my favorite of the bikes!

:welcome: and may i be the first to say....can i be your freind...lol :bowdown:

Back