Exhaust Band/Strap/Clamp

sk8snw8s

Registered
Hello Family
Can someone direct me to site or contact person where i can get two band,strap, clamps that hold the exhaust to the rear foot pegs? One is bent up and the other has broke away from foot peg assembly. I have micron exhaust on the bike but Micron wants $49 each for those things. it seems like any oval pipe clamp will work, yoshi, dnd, etc.
So can any direct me to a site or contact where i can get replacements without paying a price for something that should only be lets than $20.
thank you :please:

I ran into the same problem called the maker of my pipes and they could not help me...

So I made the myself... Manards 1.5" wide aluminum bent them powder coated them and they look better then the other ones.

1iBandit

I ran into the same problem called the maker of my pipes and they could not help me...

So I made the myself... Manards 1.5" wide aluminum bent them powder coated them and they look better then the other ones.

1iBandit

A friend of mine did kinda the same thing, looked good.

Wow, it's sad that these clamps aren't available from any exhaust manufacturer or aftermarket exhaust dealer.

Thanks for your input family. Yoshimura selling them for $19 each, so i figure those oval bands will work on the Micron oval pipes. I ordered two of them. Some fool selling the correct Micron ones on ebay for $59 each plus $8 shipping :rofl: He must be a damn fool.

Thanks for any feedback, my Yoshimura clamps came last week, so i have $19 yoshi clamps on Micron pipes, they work great too. I just couldn't see my self paying Micron $49 for replacement clamps. They pipes are about to go also for season 2011.

Back