Save insurance $ with a MSF On-line Course

TRALL

Registered
Wanted to pass this on. I bought my K9 last month and completed this online approved motorcycle course with MSF- The National Safety Council and the Motorcycle Safety Foundation have partnered to provide this Internet-based interactive program.

It only cost $25 and when completed they mail you a MSF certificate of completion. I have Allstate Insurance and they gave me a 10% discount on my policy.

Their site states-Upon successful completion of the Motorcycle Safety Program Online, you can receive an official National Safety Council - Motorcycle Safety Foundation Certificate of Completion that in many states may be used to lower your motorcycle insurance rates*. Check with your insurance carrier to see if you qualify.

Overall it is a well put together online basic course, the best I have seen. I did the hands on course when I was 16. I rode a bike for 20 years now and having a current course completed got me 10 % OFF. Refresh the basics and saved some money.:beerchug:

Here is the site-
Defensive Driving Online Course from National Safety Council - Motorcycle

My wife took the MSF course and got a discount from GEICO. Problem is, GEICO wants you to retake the course yearly, and the cost of the course is more than the discount on the insurance premium......

I need to check and make sure I am getting a lower rate for mine. Just took the Advanced Rider Course and completely forgot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back