Best T-shirt at Laguna Seca

2hip

Registered
Sorry I didn't get a picture of it...but the slogan stated:

"Harley Davidson-making ordinary men into mechanics since 1920 something"

I laughed so hard...

So funny. Me and this BMW rider were talking at a stoplight and this truck pulled to a stop with a Harley strapped in the back and the gas tank off. We looked at each other and laughed.

I mean sure, he could have been riding to a race or to an event or something, but lets be honest...:rofl:

Well hell, this commercial that was posted recently says it all :laugh:

[URL="
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Harley bashing again......really????

It's only bashing to the sensitive types. Other than that it is nothing more than getting a laugh at the expense of another MC manufacturer, which is quite common on both sides.

What about that new technology they use to turn off one cylinder at idle so that the pipe directly under your thigh doesn't burst into flame at stop lights? Can't say they're not bringin' something new to the table anymore! :mad:

;)

Oh, and here's the same shirt but for BSA:

BSA%20Ord%20Men.jpg

It's only bashing to the sensitive types. Other than that it is nothing more than getting a laugh at the expense of another MC manufacturer, which is quite common on both sides.

I can assure you it does not bother me at all :beerchug:....been here long enough to know it's all for a laugh. I have to put in my jabs too, right?

I'm also a member of an HD forum and to this day, I have yet to see a thread started just to pick on Busa owners.

I can assure you it does not bother me at all :beerchug:....been here long enough to know it's all for a laugh. I have to put in my jabs too, right?

I'm also a member of an HD forum and to this day, I have yet to see a thread started just to pick on Busa owners.

Got no problem with HD owners...just don't wanna be one. ;)

Back