Competition Accessories Road trip = Large Helmet Inventory = New lid for Macfast

Macfast

Never Forgotten
My son in law GXSR_JOE and I took a road trip to Rock hill Saturday in the car, Still recooping from accident. I heard the have a large Helmet inventory.
And I needed a new a helmet. This place has almost every helmet in stock in about every size I have never seen so many Arai and Shoei helmets in one place.They had everything from a lot of makers in almost every size and color. You can try on any to check fit.
I ended up buying a Arai Quantum 2 in the Jolly Roger style. I tried the most every one I was interested in on Liked the Corsair V and RX-Q but they didn't fit right on my big head.
The staff was very helpful and fitted smaller check pads. The Helmet fits great.
If you have the time make a trip there plan on spending a few hours
Check them out at Competition Accessories.com

Last edited:
We got free T-shirts when we went a few weeks ago. :poke: hehe

You are spot on about the selection. Jackets too all prices.

IMG_6754.jpg

Honestly, I did get a great deal on my Ravens and a $4.99 6' Bullydog cable and lock set. (I was lying about the helmets)

I wanted a new helmet, but I didnt want to overspend. The bike can be an expensive habit, cant it.

We'll go back closer to my birfday:thumbsup:

Redline motorsports in MB has a good deal on stuff too.

I hope you're back on the road soon.

Where is MB ? No riding for me this year no shooting guns thats 2 out of 3 things I really like to do
Will rebuild Busa and be at spring bash that is the Plan!

I always thought Redline's prices were high, and the last time I was there (late June) they had very few accessories in stock.

I always thought Redline's prices were high, and the last time I was there (late June) they had very few accessories in stock.

The selection was very limited, but we bought gloves and tank bag for internet prices.

Competition Assy is the best selection I have found as Macfast says

Have bought from New enough gloves,Jacket= I got to see and try on about every helmet I was interested in at ,Comp close to home too

Back