New mod!

busa186

Registered
its been about 95 for the last two weeks and I Have not been riding to work cuz I dont want to leave it in the sun all day. So... I hade some shade installed. :laugh:

now my fiath is in humanity that it stays put. :please:

new mod.jpg

nice! but something tells me the first big wind you have will possibly be leaving you a bit disappointed... at least it would if you lived where I live...60mph winds the other night

I dont ride to work very often for the same reason, dont need my beby gettin baked all day oi the sun

I have the same concerns about sun damage while sitting at work. Bought a Covermax sportbike half-cover (Size - Lg) for 23 bucks. Works great and stores easily in my tank bag. Cheap price for some insta-shade.

Well I guess I am just lucky I pull mine inside the building I work and I can keep an eye on her all day. Only thing when its above 90 its awful hard to not take the car 36 mpg w/ air or 42mpg high test gas w/ no air with jacket, gloves, pants and boots the car usually wins that battle. I sit in Nashville traffic so the car is safer too. However, I do miss riding I wish this heat wave would break

Very cool (no pun intended) :laugh:

However it shouldn't be your faith in humanity that you should be worried about....it should be the 1st serious wind storm that comes up and turns it into a projectile. :whistle:

Back