amsoil ?

You can buy it online, I found it before. $10 or $12 a quart I think, I just kept usin Royal Purple cuz I can buy it 5 min from home.

I found a local dealer (older man selling Amsoil out of his home) and bought a case of Amsoil for a discounted price. If I remember correctly, I found him by actually going to the Amsoil site and looking up dealers in my local area.

I run Amsoil in my busa great stuff the deal is you need to find a dealer near your house and befriend them or talk to them they can get it cheaper for you i paid 7 dollars a Qt last time instead of 14-15 at the store :laugh: also i tried their engine flush stuff just for giggles seemed to clean out some of the crud in my engine i didnt know about. my oil came out darker than it looked before i put it in and the liquid is clear .. so unless i can prove it doesnt work i think i might try it again in but im going to wait 1 oil change in between uses. i will ask my buddy about possibly setting up a deal if people are interested

Amsoil was 10.35 a qt. on there was website.. Not bad considering i saw Mobil 1 today for 9.99a qt.

Keep us posted if you can get a deal going.. :thumbsup:

I run Amsoil in my busa great stuff the deal is you need to find a dealer near your house and befriend them or talk to them they can get it cheaper for you i paid 7 dollars a Qt last time instead of 14-15 at the store :laugh: also i tried their engine flush stuff just for giggles seemed to clean out some of the crud in my engine i didnt know about. my oil came out darker than it looked before i put it in and the liquid is clear .. so unless i can prove it doesnt work i think i might try it again in but im going to wait 1 oil change in between uses. i will ask my buddy about possibly setting up a deal if people are interested

Hey im in if your buddy wants some business. Drop me a message with his number.

i use amsoil in all of my vehicles. heck i even use it in my mower, weedeater and power washer..lol.... you can look on the amsoil site and see if there is a local dealer.

Back