Big help needed in NJ

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, guys I've got a problem. Looks like my ecu might be kaput. The 12v power to my injectors isn't coming from the ecu. What I desperately need is someone with a 2002-2007 hayabusa in NJ. I need to borrow your ecu for 5minutes to hook up yours to my bike. If your ecu gives 12v power at the injector connection then it would confirm that mines broken.

If there's anyone in NJ with a 2002-2007 hayabusa I would owe you big time. :bowdown:

I'll gladly travel to/from where ever you are. Shoot me a PM with your phone number and I'll call you. I need to do this today because if I can't get this diagnosed today then I've got to cancel my trip/race at Loring.

Probably safer to hook yours up to their bike in case you have some strange overcharge that fried your ecu. wouldn't want to end up buying two. :beerchug:

be sure tipover,clutch lever switch,kickstand switch,relay by fuse panel are all good

ok, guys I was able to check things out with another ecu. Thanks for the help. Still having issues but at least I ruled out the ecu. Back to the garage for me I'll report more on Monday. :banghead::please:

Back