Who wants to try this.... (skating agatt on the freeway)

Dude that article and video made me harken back to the days of Tony Alva my Tracker Trucks and Green same as them Kryptonic wheels :)

Awesome

Amazing sport, but I would highly recommend full gear for something like that. I would think it's very dangerous doing that sort of thing on a road with motorized vehicles. I don't have a clue how you'd stop one of those boards when you were barefooted..??

Amazing sport, but I would highly recommend full gear for something like that. I would think it's very dangerous doing that sort of thing on a road with motorized vehicles. I don't have a clue how you'd stop one of those boards when you were barefooted..??

its how fred flinstone would do it!! lol

Dude that article and video made me harken back to the days of Tony Alva my Tracker Trucks and Green same as them Kryptonic wheels :)

Awesome

sims lonnie toft,, geesh would have tried this 25 yrs ago...now I'm old enough to realize healing takes a while.

They are moving along pretty quick on those boards but they must have some sort of brakes for the guy videoing to slow down and film Mr Barefoot then take off again.

:rofl: wonder what the guy in the truck was thinking when passed by a skateboard. That is nuts.

Back