Lost the busa tonight...

tarock

Registered
So we had a bit of a tornado "straight line winds" tonight in my part of the country. My car is now a dimple darling, my rental has 3 windows out and half a tree on it...the best part of the story is the other half of the tree is flat on my motorcycle.

Now since I got into my bike for so cheap and it is an 02, I do not have full coverage on my bike. My landlord thinks his liability insurance will cover (since it is his tree), but I think trees are a part of that "act of god" clause where their damage is exempt.

Either way the bike does not look good...AT ALL :banghead: I hope I didn't just loose my bike for good....

bummer, man. maybe a blessing in disguise for you get a Gen II? best of luck.

Sorry for your loss but I still can't fathom people that don't have full coverage insurance on a bike like that...

Sorry to hear about all the damage, hope it all works out! :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks guys. Yeah I didn't get the full coverage because I could fix any layover without the risk of them salvaging it on me. I never thought to worry about things I could not control. Stupid I know.

The storm was pretty bad. We had a couple trailers in town blow over. No one was hurt out of the deal so you are right that things could be worse.

Major bummer. Gas tank and plastics damage are easy to deal with, if its frame damage then notso bueno.

So we had a bit of a tornado "straight line winds" tonight in my part of the country. My car is now a dimple darling, my rental has 3 windows out and half a tree on it...the best part of the story is the other half of the tree is flat on my motorcycle.

Now since I got into my bike for so cheap and it is an 02, I do not have full coverage on my bike. My landlord thinks his liability insurance will cover (since it is his tree), but I think trees are a part of that "act of god" clause where their damage is exempt.

Either way the bike does not look good...AT ALL :banghead: I hope I didn't just loose my bike for good....

Act of God clause is where it does not cause a rate increase. Still covered, but since it was an act of God it does not cause your 'human' rates to go up. His insurance should cover it. 2 days ago my friend had a tree randomly fall across his front porch and flatten his car. His landlords insurance is paying for it he said.

Back