The White One Sure Looks Sweet (2011s)..

Look's good, don't it? I'd take the Pearl Nebular Black with red trim myself. That white one is sure sweet too.

So they finally put them on their website huh!? "MSRP Coming Soon" :whistle: :rulez:

The more I look at that White, the more I really like that color combo! :agree:

If I remember right, there were NO 2010 colors here in the US.
So, these look a lot better than last years US models did. But, it does look like we're getting all the leftover 2010s, that didn't sell in India, Somalia, and all the rest of the world that got them instead us.

Oh well, the white one still looks nice I think..:thumbsup:

Last edited:
So they finally put them on their website huh!? "MSRP Coming Soon" :whistle: :rulez:

The more I look at that White, the more I really like that color combo! :agree:

I heard $15,000, and another 100cc of displacement, when purchasing my '09 a couple weeks ago. Looks like displacement is the same... not sure about the price. $13k out the door was my top end... came in under that. Wouldn't make the jump for an '11 given same specs.

Last edited:
Where's the "Candy Indy Blue"? That was my favorite 2010.

The Blue was the Canadian 2010 Color along with the Black and Red Combo, no choice for the White color here.
show1.jpg

show1.jpg

That looks more like off white

Hard to tell what it will actually look like in person.
I still remember how sickly the website pictures of the '07s looked, compared to the real thing.

I'm hoping the "brown" is more of a '99 copper, we'll see. Doubtful I'll be buying one anyway, no matter what the color.

I like the Blk/Red myself...

Takeuon, man, That's a sweet new sig you got~!!~ :thumbsup:

Back