Fall Bash 2010

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
im starting this thread as we are close to less than 2 months away and i have already reserved a cabin and am hammering out details with those up here in the northeast on possibly shareing expenses and trying to recruit more to come...september is comeing quick and i am very excited to meet everyone that can make it!! :cheerleader:

I'm counting the days....in fact, in exactly 2 months from now we should be around Nashville.

I CAN'T WAIT! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Is there a place on here that these events are regularly posted in regards to dates and locations?

I am fairly new to the Busa community and would like to start attending some of these events. I am in the process of moving to South Carolina, and would like to stay on top of the events coming up for the fall and spring.

Is there a place on here that these events are regularly posted in regards to dates and locations?

I am fairly new to the Busa community and would like to start attending some of these events. I am in the process of moving to South Carolina, and would like to stay on top of the events coming up for the fall and spring.

Sept 23-26ish, Robbinsville, NC Fall bash. Were up near Asheville, welcome to the Carolinas

Can't you guys change those dates a little so it's not quite so cold for us Canadians ,April....brrrrr......September.......brrrrr.

Geezzz......:whistle:

Gonna be tight for me! Got a lot of trips to do for the Fed in the next few months...hope I can work it in and finally meet our brutha from PA

I missed the Spring Bash I hope I can make the Fall this year. . . . the worst part about it is I am only 3 hours away :poke:

This sucks I am going to have to read all about this in the posts. I already used up all my vacation and a sick day for the spring bash. :cursin:

ok i am reserved in cottage 202 for the 23-26th...:beerchug:

I didn't start this yet for fear of being yelled at again!! :laugh: Glad it was someone else this time.

Cabin 205 and 207/209 for the Grumpy's and Gixerhp

Gonna be tight for me! Got a lot of trips to do for the Fed in the next few months...hope I can work it in and finally meet our brutha from PA

Ummm....you better be going mister. :poke: :poke: :laugh:

Uggghh!!! I wanna go!!! *throwing a temper tantrum*

Im supposed to be going to a Zumba certification workshop that weekend... hmmm.... gotta work something out!

am i going to get yelled at for takeing innitiative...lol...nope :thumbsup:

Back