If they only knew...

surt

Registered
Seriously, 4Km over? They...they MUST be oblivious...

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe they dropped the "1" just to be nice!:laugh:

Last edited:
cripes! that's some pretty harsh laws down there, first to get a ticket at 4Km or even the 7Km is unreal but geeze $149 fee, holy poop :O

I was tagged in NM for 1 MPH over and it stuck! Total BS on these tickets as they are just after revenue not one iota of protection from anything.

Best of luck if you fight it!

Wow. That's a head shaker for sure....anything less than 10 kph can be attributed to speedo error so 4 is just absurd and a shameless moneygrab!

I was tagged in NM for 1 MPH over and it stuck! Total BS on these tickets as they are just after revenue not one iota of protection from anything.

Best of luck if you fight it!

Thats funny, I was rolling into Albuquerque on the 40 (headed to Wag's house) and went through a safety corridor, saw a cop with a radar, looked down, 20 over... I coulda swore I was done. He never chased after me.

I got a ticket in Utah on the way to Vegas in May, 85 in a 75 and it cost me almost $200 after court fees, class and all.

On the way back I came over a pass with my throttlemiester on and started picking up speed pretty quickly. Just when I decided to back it down I saw a state trooper in the median and he had me dead to rights. I just pulled over, took off my helmet/ear plugs/gloves and waited for him to get through traffic which took a couple of minutes. I was maybe 75 yards from him the whole time, just waiting. When he finally got through the traffic he pulled up behind me, got out and said "thanks for stopping, slow it down and have a nice day!" With that he left. I was doing at least 95 when I went by him...

Back