pull pin tank and seat revisited

merisey

Donating Member
Registered
Tiger racing is out and have no plans on making more. Does anyone know where I can get some or have part numbers from HDepot so that I can make em for myself?

The tank pins you should be able to get from schnitz. I'm not for sure on the seat pins though.

for the seat pins...........search out the dimensions (i think they are here somewhere) or get measurements from someone who has a set and do an internet search for ring handle ball lock pins.

Last edited:
Got my tank pins from schnitz.

The seat pins: I took the seat and the bolts with me to Lowes. Match them up with the pins...the seat will need very so light drilling, be easy on it. And your golden.

Got my tank pins from schnitz.

The seat pins: I took the seat and the bolts with me to Lowes. Match them up with the pins...the seat will need very so light drilling, be easy on it. And your golden.
You need to drill out the brackets with the seat pins from tiger racing too. I bought another set of seat brackets that I drilled, and kept the stock brackets on my stock seat, and used the brackets I bought for my gel seat that ninjakiller gave to me. Thanks Bob, I use it all the time, and the seat pins are a great mod!

Last edited:
i was interested in the tank pins i just took my seat bolts out n left them out figure the seat cant fly away with me sitting on it

just make sure you don't stand up when you hit bumps like tought in msf class! My busa came w/o bolts too. Stood up and sat back down on battery. Luckily there was no traffic and the seat landed in the ditch.

gen 2 bikes the frame is threaded instead of the seat bracket, so pins dont really work unless you wanna drill the frame threads out

Back