Used Exhaust

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so I'm gonna use some saved money for a tire, and I'm lookin for a used exhaust too. No BS. I want a Yoshimura Carbon Fiber Full R77, CF R77 slipons, or a Black ceramic Alienhead. Whichever turns up first(nothin CF or black in the classifieds right now) I'll have cash next week, so if you have one of these and might sell, think about it, pm me. Thanks

I have a HMF big bird CF can for a very reasonable price...single side and I realize that it is not what you listed but I have something.

I have a HMF big bird CF can for a very reasonable price...single side and I realize that it is not what you listed but I have something.

Thank you, but those are the only three I like right now, I keep being stingy and missing deals on them used here.:beerchug:

I know NOT one of your options but how about $475 for a used, full Tsukigi? Full TSUKIGI busa exhaust - Psychobike.com - Motorcycle Drag Racing Headquarters

Thanks, but I'm really set on those 3. I had a full CF R77 and would love another. I also like the look of the dual CF R77s, and the Alien head makes great power and sound. The CF is for my wife too, she likes to burn her legs:laugh:(CF is alot more forgiving to the touch) and the Alienhead is kinda outta her way:laugh:

Back