To Haya in the Hills attendees..... I apologize

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I talked with Chris a bit about why I was a no show. I got forced to 3rd shift after workin 2nd shift prior and was unaware there would be folks just chillin at the cabin later who didn't go on the ride. I figured it would be rude to just hang at the cabin if I wasn't there for the ride as well. I was greatly lookin forward to meeting everyone and was quite ashamed actually that I said I would come and then did not. I apologize greatly to any that were peeved at me for this. I feel like I let y'all down and that's another reason I haven't said anything to even Chris about it until today.

Chris told me that a couple of the attendees are comin up to Erie Thursday for Roar on the Shore. I've been told by variousbpeople that they have friends comin in from as far as Illinois to ride & attend the 3 day festivities

I thought you were a shoe-in to come to HITH. We were all wondering when you'd show up. Next year YOU WILL BE THERE!

colton...do you remember what you just said to her right before she gave you THIS LOOK!! :laugh:

and drew's look of 'DAMN SHE GONNA B SLAP YOU!!" wait ...now i know how you got your idea for your license plate tag!!!

SANY0516 (Medium).JPG

Back