another Crash Video ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry but I actually laughed out loud when I saw this ... guy wasnt hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic case of following too close. Please use this example of what not to do on the street. Please people. LEAVE MORE FOLLOWING DISTANCE ON THE STREET.

Just classic, where do you find this stuff?

Classic case of following too close. Please use this example of what not to do on the street. Please people. LEAVE MORE FOLLOWING DISTANCE ON THE STREET.

Just classic, where do you find this stuff?

Couldnt agree more, AND the leader rider screwed up fartin around just a few yards from that car and closing fast ... he coulda saved the whole thing if he slowed and warned the following rider... just plain dumb! ( but funny ) :stoopid:

Looks like the lead was trying to get him to settle down too bad he didn't heed his advice glad he was not hurt though :thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

not laughing at the accident found this one in the related videos

He didn't have a jacket so I am pretty sure he wasn't wearing a cup, so he his testies are probably now where his eyes should be :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

not laughing at the accident found this one in the related videos

He didn't have a jacket so I am pretty sure he wasn't wearing a cup, so he his testies are probably now where his eyes should be :rofl::rofl:

:laugh: pain... that had to hurt... :laugh:

After watching the crash several times in slowmo there are a few things that stand out.

1. He is on touring tires. Listen to how the tires cried out when he applied the brakes. Performance tires don't do that.

2. He completely locked both tires. Watch the Tach how it goes from maybe 6K turns to Zero. Locked the rear.

Watch the front fairing how quickly the front washed out while the tire was crying like a little school girl. Locked the front.

He definately made a multitude of mistakes that contributed to his crash. He could have avoided the crash by taking to the shoulder or better yet, backing off once he realized they were approaching traffic.

However, the crash made him speak in the unknown tounge! :dunno:

Is a bit comical. :laugh:

Back