Parking Lot Practice

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
oRg'sters -
Some of you know that I was having a little bit of difficulty re-aquainting myself with Bessie after my summer vacation. Rolling over in a UTV while gone didn't help with the injuries to my back and shoulders - but getting back on her and being back with many of you - well - I realized that I needed to do some serious work to get back to where I had been... Anyway, so I have been doing a little work trying to increase both my comfort and skill - and today at a training even they snapped a pic that I thought I might share with you all...

parking lot practice.jpg

James, that is my next target... wasn't focusing on it this go around... trying to approach each outing with a plan :)

So what exactly are you doing there? Did you set up some cones in a parking lot or are you redoing like an MSF course?
We were thinking about redoing our MSF for the heck of it.

So what exactly are you doing there? Did you set up some cones in a parking lot or are you redoing like an MSF course?
We were thinking about redoing our MSF for the heck of it.

This is part of the continuing training that the Marine Corps is directing in efforts to curtail single motorcycle fatalities.

It is great training and I am surprised that more people don't take advantage of it.

The MSF courses are good - are you considering the BRC or the ERC?

had to do ERC to get a new decal for my cruiser. need to schedule myself for the Sportbike version soon.
Sir, looks like you already had your knee down on that maneuver :)

This is part of the continuing training that the Marine Corps is directing in efforts to curtail single motorcycle fatalities.

It is great training and I am surprised that more people don't take advantage of it.

The MSF courses are good - are you considering the BRC or the ERC?

We would like to do the ERC course most definitly!!

I agree with you...everyone needs a refresher on basics every now and then:beerchug:

Remember that task from the ERC I went to a couple months ago. The instructors seemed to split the group up wrong each time and I had a Harley in front of me and we would have to stop and wave we past and start again. It felt pretty good since I am a long way from draggin a knee.

Back