Ride To Daphne Today

busagirl4444

HyperActive
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry for the short notice. Some of the folks from FWB are riding over to Daphne today. Not sure where we're going as of yet. We'll be meeting them in West P'cola at around 10 am and then heading that way. I'm assuming for some lunch and a ride and then don't know. Shoot me a text if you'll be out and about

I don't know, what do you like? Plenty of places to eat around here..

How about meeting up at the Malibis Yamaha Suzuki Dealer and going from there? I'm thinking we should be there by 11:30. :thumbsup:

You guys stink Well theres always next weekend :laugh:

You would have made it cause ummm we were 30 minutes late. LOL It was a great time and great food.

SMAC
it was great meeting you. We're gonna take you up on BBQ sometime. Tell us what to bring and we're there.

Madlight it was great riding with you all again today. Simply awesome family we all have here let me tell you...

We just barely missed the huge storm over here. Man the lighting started scaring the crap outta me.

Awesome time ridin with some new faces!! Great meeting you Smac!!
Just beat the storms home!! Hauled arse down 32 to 98 and the cloud just got bigger and darker. Got on Lillian bridge and saw the storm right over the house in the distance with lightning all around. Damn we had to go though that stuff. Well it had just passed when we went by so only got a little misty.

You would have made it cause ummm we were 30 minutes late. LOL It was a great time and great food.

SMAC
it was great meeting you. We're gonna take you up on BBQ sometime. Tell us what to bring and we're there.

Madlight it was great riding with you all again today. Simply awesome family we all have here let me tell you...

We just barely missed the huge storm over here. Man the lighting started scaring the crap outta me.

BJ, it was great meeting you and Matt you guy are welcome anytime for bbq, glad you made it home before the rain, it's raining here now..

CRAP...you guys wait for me to be out of town and then you meet up?

Wait...Wayneovich did you have anything to do with that coincidence?

CRAP...you guys wait for me to be out of town and then you meet up?

Wait...Wayneovich did you have anything to do with that coincidence?

John had spies outside of your house, it was a conspiracy :rofl:

Back