Got the fuse panel installed.

Zoinks!

Registered
So I got tired of having a bunch of wires all spliced together and having a bunch of clutter and jumbled up wires at the battery, so I got a fuse/ground panel from ebay and installed it on the bike. Now all I have is one extra wire on each battery terminal and an easily accessible fuse panel for all my current and future accessories! I really like having the grounding block combined with the fuse panel cause it keeps me from having to search for a good grounding point for whatever I'm installing. The power and ground are right there at the same place.

This was the first time I'd taken the tail off and after all the threads I've seen on here about people forgetting to hook the cable back up to the hump release, the last picture is my solution to that problem. Some of you may want to consider it next time you remove the tail. :laugh:

Fuse Panel 032.jpg

Fuse Panel 034.jpg

Fuse Panel 038.jpg

Fuse Panel 037.jpg

Fuse Panel 036.jpg

Fuse Panel 047.jpg

Fuse Panel 050.jpg

Very professional looking job, you are to be commended..!!
I need to do that very same thing to my bike whenever I get a burst of inspiration.!! :laugh:
I see your tool kit must have broke loose and bounced out, too bad.!!

Very professional looking job, you are to be commended..!!
I need to do that very same thing to my bike whenever I get a burst of inspiration.!! :laugh:
I see your tool kit must have broke loose and bounced out, too bad.!!

Well get one and get it done! It's really an easy installation. Aint nuttin but time. The tool kit is still around. Just took everything out of the trunk while I was workin. Here's the one I got... Linky.... Maybe a little motivation. :poke:

Back