Another adventurous ride....

Kaptain Kanji

Registered
I was up in corn country, north of the turnpike last night, flexing some Busa muscle and enjoying the ride. As I tooled down a little country road only going about 50 MPH, suddenly a group of 5 big raccoons ran out in front of me and started feasting on some road pizza. I fortunately had enough time to get slowed down and then laid on the horn. Apparently they hadn't heard me coming so the horn scared the daylights out of them..!! They bolted off the road so fast, one of them even tumbled down the slope. This is the same area where the Wild Turkey almost took my head off and two ground hogs ran out in front of me. I'm still not a member of the ground hog club and I'm not looking forward to it. My wife hit one on her Deuce last summer and flattened it real good.!! :laugh:

Sounds like every night and morning when me or the wife go to work. I think we live in a wildlife sanctuary. Deer, racoon, turkey vultures, possum, geese, chickens, squirrels and the nighbors dogs are what we must dodge on a daily basis just to get off our road.

Back