OMG it's happening! :-D !!!!!

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I'm paying off my bike in a month! I never imagined I would outright OWN my dream bike but it's happening!

grats jay....now answer your pm and confirm for the haya's lol

Once it's paid off i'ma save up & buy a few new weapons

Ok........ Maybe it'll be paid off in 3 months instead lol. I'm REALLY not likin the fact that I don't have a carry weapon anymore

Yeah, paying off you bike is a good feeling...I paid mine off 2 weeks ago, it sucked slapping a big payment on it but I know that the title is on its way in the mail. :)

Now off to get the patio built on the house ***WIFE PROJECT*** Once that is complete then I can do my thing :beerchug:

Congrats!! I payed my bike off a few months ago and its a great feeling. Well exept for the feeling riding on the way home after making the last payment thinkin, "it sure would suck if I wrecked right now."
Trying to pay off the truck so I can get my 2010 or 11 Busa by the end of the year.

I loved the feeling when I paid my r6 off. Im hopefully getting my busa within the next month or so and I plan on paying cash for it, gonna be a great feeling to finally have a busa and not have to pay payments on it.

Back