S1000RR break in complete

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
HRH and I just got back from a little ride to finish my 600 mile break in. Diana seems to be getting more comfortable every day with the '6. We may be taking the '6 to the Fall Bash this year instead of the scooter.

The bike is restricted to 9k RPMs until the break in period is complete. Thursday I'm dropping the bike off to have the first service done and restriction removed.

kool im just hoping you make to the fall eureka springs and you bring it i'm gues that will be the first time i actually get to see one in person

kool im just hoping you make to the fall eureka springs and you bring it i'm gues that will be the first time i actually get to see one in person

We are trying to see if we can make it work but September is looking really busy. Right now we have the track day in Hallett on the 5th, potentially Eureka on the 11th, and we leave for the Fall bash on the 19th and come back on the 26th.

Busa/Beemer Hummm. Interesting bike but not a busa! Not hating, but two different classes and two different bikes so somehow does not seem to fit here.

I may sneak out of work early on Friday and try to get a spirited run in. I'll post up afterwards.

Busa/Beemer Hummm. Interesting bike but not a busa! Not hating, but two different classes and two different bikes so somehow does not seem to fit here.

I love my Gen1 and will always have a busa in the garage. Many members have more than one bike and post up thoughts on their second bike. I'm curious where the not hating is coming from...

Last edited:
The not hating is coming from here: The S1000RR is a bike/class/performance totally separate from the busa. From the day it came out people were calling it a busa killer...frankly the busa will always be the first in its class for performance that broke 200 mph stock.

We really don't talk (focus) about ZX14's and other similar performance bikes here as we are a busa site. Quality performance bikes exist out there and they have their own sites. The S1000RR has its place and while a number of members may have them...they just don't fit in on a Suzuki site dedicated to the Hayabusa.

I love the bike and would love to own one...but...that is another site, story and posting.

I hope your bike brings you years of enjoyment and quality miles of riding!:beerchug:

Who Cares if this is a BUSA Forum. I have a Boulevard and a BUELL. Although the Buell does not live up to the standard of quality that the Busa Does I still share it with the Org Family. The BMW is Badd ARSE so :moon:

Picture%20023.jpg

Sweet Dan! Where's the pics? I think it is a bit of an upgrade from the scooter... :whistle:

Would like to see it at the bash! :thumbsup:

The not hating is coming from here: The S1000RR is a bike/class/performance totally separate from the busa. From the day it came out people were calling it a busa killer...frankly the busa will always be the first in its class for performance that broke 200 mph stock.

We really don't talk (focus) about ZX14's and other similar performance bikes here as we are a busa site. Quality performance bikes exist out there and they have their own sites. The S1000RR has its place and while a number of members may have them...they just don't fit in on a Suzuki site dedicated to the Hayabusa.

I love the bike and would love to own one...but...that is another site, story and posting.

I hope your bike brings you years of enjoyment and quality miles of riding!:beerchug:

But yet, it was ok for YOU to start a thread about the Norton Nemesis and one about the Buell is Dead on this same forum.

Quit whining. The ZX and the S1000 have both been discussed extensively on the .org

My friend has athe new S1000RR and wow man its prettttttttttyyyy nice.......................

BUT NOT A BUSA!!!!! :thumbsup:

WOW, chill out you two! I am the only one allowed to be a jerk here....

Back