hayabusa a fun machine or danger machine

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

Its fun.. gets a lot of attention... true head terner... just repsect the throttle boss :)... i never took mine over 5k-6k rpms... dnt even knw how red lining feel likes...

The hayabusa is definitely not a bike for the beginner. Don't buy one until you are confident in your riding abilities. The hayabusa is not a dangerous machine but the combination of a nwbie rider and the Busa can be a dangerous combination.

Actually, the Busa is a very safe bike. If your question is about getting something wilder than a Busa, then this is for you.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
i my self have always wanted one and have been holding off to get one. i finally have my busa and it is my seventh bike. i have been riding since i was 17 and am now 31. it has been a long wait, but well worth it. i am very confident not only in my riding abilities but also my idiot spotting abilities which in my opinion is very important skill to hone. as with any motorcycle you must treat her with respect.

I have both a Hayabusa and a Honda VTX v-twin tourer. I truly feel "safer" on the 'Busa than the Honda because of the 'Busa's superior braking, balance, handling and acceleration characteristics. The 'Busa has the capability to both get you out of trouble, and to get you into trouble, far more easily than many bikes. The most important key is control of your right wrist.

CW

The Busa is definatly a fun machine, There is no dought there.

As for Dangerous, Its only as dangerous as that right wrist and your ego will allow it to be, Pretty much just like everything else in life is, You make the choice as to how dangerous it is.

Back