Picked up my first sponsor

You are going to need to do a lot more promoting them in a better way if you want to keep them.

You need to at least post a link to their site:whistle:

You are going to need to do a lot more promoting them in a better way if you want to keep them.

You need to at least post a link to their site:whistle:

:poke:

:laugh: yes an don't fordet to always were there logo on your person :thumbsup:

Are you sponsored by a paintball ???

Last edited by a moderator:
What are they sponsoring? Lawnmower races, egg growers :dunno:

Send them a link to this thread :poke:

LOL sorry guys typed it up quick and have been running non stop working since. They are sponsoring me for drag racing. They are a paintball supply store but as us drag racers know we have to fill our co2 or nitrogen tanks somewhere. They also carry the fittings and hoses we use for our shifters. Sorry for no details earlier was just excited and didnt have time to type anything up really. Here is there site, Oklahoma Paintball Supply, Oklahoma Skateboard Shop, Oklahoma Airsoft Supply - Avid Extreme Sports

I believe that is the company I have bought some items from. Did they used to be a few doors South of the old Harley Shop?

Good people to work with.

Yes thats the place. They use to be Splatter paintball and changed their name and company up a bit. Yes they are very great people to work with very informative, and good attitudes.

Back